We love Trapper here.
He is a Karelian Bear Dog and he is kind and fun.
He's has this awesome personality.
But one thing we do not like is his attitude.
He keeps running off to the neighbors.
Last time I went to pick him up, because these neighbors are like two miles away, she said they loved playing with him and "he had dinner."
Ugh.
So he's had to be on the chain if he goes outside.
We've been letting him in the house since the last time he ran away to the correctional farm.
I wish they could've corrected his attitude.
He was outside all night and this morning when I let him in he promptly peed in my laundry room.
It was like the ocean.
Ugh.
Anyway, we still love him.
Tonight Matt was playing with him around the island and he was getting so mad that he couldn't get to him.
I like good dogs... except when they pee in my laundry room.

No comments:
Post a Comment