Saturday, September 29, 2018

Almost Over

Yesterday afternoon, after Brittan and I cleaned up down by the lake, I had the thought to take advantage of the beautiful weather.
I went and grabbed my scriptures, pens and notebook and headed down to my orange swinging chair at the lake.
As I walked I was thinking about the state of things in the political world.
There is a lot of messy stuff happening in our world.
I entertained the question- How can we really know who is actually telling the truth?
Then the Spirit whispered, "This is exactly what Pres. Nelson was talking about last conference."
He said, "In coming days, it will not be possible to survive spiritually without the guiding, directing, comforting, and constant influence of the Holy Ghost."
The only way to know the truth is to have the Holy Ghost as our guide.
I find myself incredibly thankful to live in a time when we have living prophets on the earth.
I am really looking forward to General Conference this coming weekend.

Also, today Afton came to play.
I love this boy.
I worry for his well being and pray for his protection in every way.
Being a grandma is such a blessing.
 And he said that his popsicle was "yucky gross" but still ate it.
It was really funny!

No comments: