I seem to be having a particularly hard time finding the happy right now.
That means it is time for a gratitude post.
Here are the things I am grateful for today:
*Our work boots on the front porch. Each of those boots have been worn this summer as we have worked endless hours together. I'm grateful for the time I have been able to spend with my family working side by side.
*A clean front porch. It took me hours to clean it, but now we can spend time on it again without all the clutter and Trapper hair. Ick!
* June's baptism! I got to play the piano and speak about the Holy Ghost. I am excited for the covenants she made today. She is a great person.
*The birds singing as I walked out of the chapel after the baptism. It was such a little thing but when I heard them I thought immediately that Heavenly Father was aware of me.
* An owl that landed right on the power line as I drove down Holstein coming home. It stayed there as I stopped and got out of the car to take a picture of it.
And lastly
*Sitting on the couch watching Call The Midwife with Makenna. I love that my kids love me still and I love that Makenna wants to hold my hand.



No comments:
Post a Comment