It's my favorite time of year right now.
The smell of autumn is really, truly one of my favorite things in this world.
It is light jacket weather and everywhere we go the leaves are putting on a show for us.
When I drive Makenna to school right now the sun is just coming up and we are getting incredible sunrises.
That won't last long since we are losing daylight and so I am enjoying every minute of it that I can.
Yesterday I sat on the front porch after the days stuff was completed and just enjoyed the afternoon.
Then when the sun was setting Bri and I whipped up some hot cocoa, grabbed a blanket and went and laid on the dock watching the stars come out one by one while we talked.
It will be my most favorite memory of this time I think.
I am grateful for seasons and people that I love and that love me!


No comments:
Post a Comment