Thursday, October 19, 2017

Celebrating Him

Today Matt turned 46.
That is crazy talk to me. 
How did we get so old?
So basically I suck at birthdays.
It might have something to do with feeling like all my birthday's sucked as a kid, but regardless I really don't celebrate other people's birthday's well. 
There was one time when I did plan a week long celebration for his birthday and that was epic. 
And there was that other time when we celebrated with a cake fight.
We loved that one. 
But generally I suck. 
This year was no exception. 
Matt had a meeting tonight so I tried my best to stay awake until he got home. 
The kids and I all went and got him gifts at Target.
And I made him a Boston Cream cake. 
It was low key. 
But I adore him. 
I am so grateful for our relationship. 
I am so grateful we are still living this crazy life together. 
He's kind of a big deal to me.
Happy Birthday Honey!
 

No comments: