We got a little taste of being empty nesters today.
We sat down at the beginning of sacrament and realized we had no kids sitting with us.
Corban was up preparing to pass the sacrament.
Makenna's calling is to direct the music so she was on the stand.
And Brittan went to singles ward.
We actually have about 6 years until all our kids really will be old enough to be on their own, but man this is coming way too fast.
We planned it though.
When we got married we decided that we would have all our kids by the time I was thirty so that they would all be gone before I was 50.
It seemed like a good plan at the time.
It might still seem like a good plan.
But I'll have to get back to you on that one.
On a side note, the snow we got went away really fast and now its' been raining for days and days.
The lake is also not frozen anymore either.
I'm good with it.
It will all be covered with snow soon enough.



No comments:
Post a Comment