Tuesday, October 17, 2017

What I ate today plus some stuff

I am a genealogist at heart. 
I love all things family history.
I was thinking yesterday about the food I eat and wondered what my a day of eating for my ancestors looked like. 
Then I decided it would be fun to document, every once in a while, what I eat in a day.
So here it is:
Breakfast: I had hashbrowns with garlic, onion, and salt and a banana
Lunch: Leftover Quinoa Black Bean chili with avocado, corn chips and olives
Snack: Apple with pumpkin hummus (I LOVE that pumpkin hummus!)
Dinner: Sandwich with hummus (not pumpkin), olives, avocado, sprouts, cucumbers, and kale 

It was a pretty good eating day. 
 I generally follow a Whole Food, Plant Based Diet. 
I feel better that way. 
I can no longer have dairy at all.
My body doesn't like it.
But I do eat meat occasionally. 

Then this evening I took Corban to swim lessons and on the way I home I took a picture of him at the inlet pull out.
It's beautiful this time of year, even though it is getting cold. 
 

No comments: