Friday, October 13, 2017

Friday Feels

It's been raining lately. 
A lot.
Like, I feel like I might actually live in Seattle.
I remember one year that we actually got way more rain than Seattle got.
I think this year is trying to compete again.
This morning as I drove through the puddles I decided I had to stop and get a picture.
I needed to find the beautiful in the muddy mess.
I think I achieved that goal. 
Then after Corban and I got home from his field trip to the rock cimbing gym, the sun came out. 
So I spent a lot of time down at the lake. 
I took the next picture and it made me think about walking in the sky.
 The leaves are all gone, but it still feels like I can be mindful in these moments before the snow falls and love every minute.
And just for fun, here's a shot of Corban on the rock climbing wall.
He made it all the way to the top.
I kind of like him. 
 

No comments: