It's in the 40's here.
But this afternoon was gorgeous!
Gorgeous.
And I couldn't not be in it.
I decided to take a walk to the bus to get Makenna.
It is a mile there and a mile back.
I love that walk.
Especially when it is so beautiful outside.
Especially when it is so beautiful outside.
Trapper joined me.
The mountains are now capped with snow
Most of the leaves are gone.
Snow will soon fly.
But I am being mindful of what is happening and my place in it.
I love autumn.
I need some hot cocoa to enjoy I think.
Dinner tonight was roasted zucchini and corn tostados with homemade hummus.
It was really, really good.
The corn and zucchini came directly from our harvest and the neighbors harvest.
I also put sunflower shoots on it.
It was so good I ate three servings.
I love good food and autumn.

No comments:
Post a Comment