There are two swans that have been enjoying their autumn days in the swampy area which is on the way to town from the farm.
Today they were close enough to the road that I pulled over and took a few pictures.
They seem to not have a care in the world.
I may have wished that I could be more like those swans today.
I also may have told Matt that I wanted to escape and go on an adventure away from here.
Sometimes life feels very heavy.
Especially on those days when you are carrying the burdens of others.
I wonder if my help even helps sometimes.
Then I am reminded that it's not about me.
Even still, there may be times when I want to do what the swans did after I started taking their picture and bury my head somewhere.
Bottoms up!


No comments:
Post a Comment