Monday, October 16, 2017

Freezing

This morning the temps were in the teens.
I always think it happens so fast, but it actually happens at almost the same time every year.
Corban and I went down the lake to see if was starting to freezeit.
It is. 
The past several days I have been getting more and more sick. 
First it started with a scratchy throat, then runny nose and sneezing and now all those things plus coughing.
Not fun! 
I was exhausted at noon so I laid on the couch and woke up two hours later. 
I hope I kick this really, really soon.
I don't do sick. 
 The highlight of my day was when my dad brought Jamie out for a quick visit.
I hope she doesn't get sick but it was fun to see her.
I pulled it together long enough to visit.
We don't get to see her as much as I'd like.
She asked if she could come live with us again.
I told her if she ever got really, really sick of her family she could.
Then she said she was already really sick of them. 
I love her! 
 

No comments: