Let's see.
How can I put this nicely?
When it comes to sending mission updates and pictures Dallin is...
basically the worst!
Not even joking.
In one of his most recent emails to me he said, and I quote, "im not really sure what to talk about this time around with you"
Ya.
Also, this week his email said, "Also i cant find my camera right now. i know its around here some where"
Obviously, I am not getting pictures and the emails are kind of lame.
But
the emails exist and really cool people in the mission send me text messages with my boys face smiling back at me.
The mission president keeps a blog and I steal pictures from there of Dallin.
I don't mind the lack of correspondence.
It's not about me.
He is bringing the gospel to people so they can enjoy the blessing that we have always enjoyed.
That is all I need.
He's pretty much a big deal.
I do look forward to my first hug when he gets off that airplane in a little over 8 months.
Also, he is serving as district leader now.



No comments:
Post a Comment