This morning we rallied the kids early to go and help clean the church.
Corban was feeling a little better but has an awful cough.
We cleaned for about 45 minutes and then headed home.
After that I took Makenna and Corban to see Thor Ragnarok.
We armed him with cough drops so he could get through it mostly quietly.
After that we picked up their dad and headed to Anchor town to do some grocery shopping.
We ate at Middle Way Cafe.
Corban was not happy about that.
I was also mostly not happy about his attitude.
But we made it through without too much irritation.
I'm not a fan of shopping.
I never have been.
I never have been.
And I am even more NOT a fan of taking my kids shopping.
But the pantry is full and Dallin's Christmas presents are purchased so I'm good with it all!



No comments:
Post a Comment