By Thursday, day three, of being confined to the couch I knew that assignments had to be made or the house was going to be condemned.
Makenna got put in charge of doing the dishes.
She hates doing the dishes.
She complained the entire time.
And then she left this message for all so that her complaining could continue even after the dishes were done.
Today I am up and moving again.
There is just a little tiny bit of tenderness in my neck.
I can actually move my head.
I have been preparing for our Thanksgiving feast tomorrow.
I have made a Chocolate Coconut Cream Pie and a Pumpkin Pecan pie.
There is also a plant based cheesecake in the oven.
I realized after it was already baking that I forgot one ingredient.
I am hopeful it will still be good.
But I am sad about forgetting that ingredient.
Anyway, tomorrow we celebrate Thanksgiving!


No comments:
Post a Comment