Last night we enjoyed our Thanksgiving dinner.
We were missing a few people but there was still a house FULL of laughter and yelling and fun.
I tried to get pictures with all the nieces and nephews, but I missed a few.
I love these people in my life.
When Ruby first got there she ran up to me and asked if I wanted to know a secret.
I said Yes!
She told me about this boy named Gabriel that has a crush on her and she likes him too.
It just made me smile.
She's 6.
Just for fun here is a list of the names of my nieces and nephews on the Hayes side:
Maliea
Chaiya
Eden
Quayde
Landon
Austin
Lydia
Lacey
Colton
Mario
Diego
Phoebe
Andrew
Braydon
Thayne
Lyla
Cedar
Aden
Ella
Joaquin
Ruby
Kaylee
Jamie
Ryker
Ammon
Madelyn
Merrick
Cybil
Winny
Jacob
Kasen
Connor
Rohnan
Maverick
Margot
Ballamy
That makes me happy!
I also have 8 more that are not on the Hayes line.
Whew!

No comments:
Post a Comment