Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Out of Order

Sunday night I started to feel the beginnings of my back going out.
Sometimes that happens and I have Matt pop it and it is fine. 
Well, not this time. 
By Monday night I could feel shooting pains in my skull when I moved a certain way.
When I woke up Tuesday it was so, so bad. 
I was able to get adjusted yesterday afternoon.
She found that I had a rib out.
She tried to adjust my neck. 
That was a bad, bad idea.
I was in so much pain I couldn't help but cry.
This morning when I woke up, after a night of being up a lot, I knew I couldn't teach seminary.
Matt came to the rescue.
I have another adjustment this afternoon, but the shooting pains are still there and all I want to do is just lay perfectly still because that doesn't hurt.
Pain= no joke! 

No comments: