About an hour after dropping Corban off for classes I got a text from my dear Jenwood friend asking if Corban could play at their house after class.
I was excited for him.
His loves his friend Sambo.
So of course, I said yes.
I was also glad I didn't have to stay in town until 4 pm to pick him up.
At that point I had to wait only until 215 to get Kenna.
So I drove around town stopping at thrift stores looking for some good deals.
It was about an hour before I need to get Kenna when she texted me asking to go to a friends house.
That meant I could go home... or not!
Brittan didn't get out of class until 9 pm and she could pick up both kids which meant that I was FREE for the rest of the night.
I called Matt and asked when he was getting off work.
We hatched a plan to meet at the movie theatre for the matinee and see Thor Ragnorak.
It was EPIC!
And funny.
And wonderful to sit next to the guy I love.
He truly is my best friend.
I love that I have him to go through this crazy life with.
And our kids were totally mad at us for going without them.
heehee.


No comments:
Post a Comment