Today was pretty good.
There was one bump in the road.
Quite literally, actually.
Let me start at the beginning.
I woke up at my before-the-butt-crack-of-dawn hour and before leaving for seminary I found out that the trailer for the Avengers:Infinity Wars came out.
I watched it.
I even clapped with excitement at the end.
Then I got to seminary and we watched it three times before starting class.
A tad bit excited.
On my way home I hit a patch of black ice.
I tried to correct the car several times, but ended up in the ditch.
I was grateful no cars were headed in my direction when it happened.
However, I was stuck pretty good.
I called my one brother.
He's a butt head and didn't even offer to help.
Then I called my other brother who is awesome and I adore.
He was willing to come but I was pretty far from town so I would have to wait for a while.
Well, a guy with a truck and a tow strap stopped and saved the day.
By the time he pulled me out there were like 8 cars parked with lights shining to make sure everyone was okay.
I drove slowly home.
Once home we got Corban's schoolwork done.
Then we decided to watch the lastest episode of the Flash.
We loaded it and found that it was part three of four.
The other episodes were parts of other series.
Supergirl, The Arrow, The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow filled the rest of the day until I had to go and pick Makenna up from the bus.
I should've been doing my schoolwork.
Whatever.
It was wonderful!
This evening Makenna decided to torture the neighbors cat that we are watching with the bee costume.
We are watching their two cats and one dog.
That means that we currently have 4 dogs and 3 cats at our house.
My head might explode.

No comments:
Post a Comment