Friday, November 17, 2017

Craft Pants

Corban has been sick for days.
So that means that we have not left the house.
He missed all his classes yesterday and didn't go to swim today.
As a result, I put my craft pants on.
My sister, Marissa, says that she has craft pants when she does crafty stuff.
She doesn't actually have a specific pair of pants.
It's just the idea. 
Anyway, I am most excited about my letterboard.
I ordered it from Amazon(love that site!) and mounted it on the door today.
I'm excited to put little sayings on it and the menu for the week. 
I also framed all the kitchen prints I got for above the sink.
I really like them! 
On another note, we are planning on getting several more greenhouses through a program that is offered and the guy that is in charge had to come out and measure our fields.
I was freezing to death but it was so pretty outside.
Everything is icy and cold, but still amazing!
 

No comments: