Sunday, November 5, 2017

Oklahoma and Chocolate Cake

Last night the girls and I went to see Wasilla Highschools rendition of Oklahoma.
It was actually really good. 
We knew a lot of people in the play and it was a good way to spend the evening. 
The fog was still around in patches and has left everything covered in ice.
It is gorgeous! 
 It started snowing during the night and there is probably about 6 inches outside now.
It is still snowing so we'll see what we end up with.
This is the time of year that I just want to cuddle up in the house and never go out.
Yesterday I wanted something sweet to go with my cuddling mood and so I made this amazing sweet potato chocolate cake.
Seriously it is so good. 
If it wasn't fast Sunday today I would be eating it for breakfast.
That's fine though.
It will be gone by the end of the day. 
 

No comments: